Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: so about the summoner

0 Not allowed!

so about the summoner

From what i've seen on the newest DunDef Digest, the above image shows on the top right, no DU has been used by the summoner. Does this mean that the summoner will use his own specific ammo type(bottom left) as his own personal DU? IMO, i believe that the summoner is going to have his own "ammo" to summon his minions with. This will probably allow the summoner to summon all of his little minions even if a builder has used up all of the map DU. please tell me if you have any other ideas that might happen ^^

0 Not allowed!
    I imagine it's just a screenshot from a test, and they have removed the DU "cost."
    More along the lines to just show you what "overlord" mode looks like.

0 Not allowed!
    well notice how the ammo bar is at 111/140, 140 being the DU of the map, and he has a bunch of his minions on the screen. they probably thought that the summoner wouldnt be very usefull in team matches because of acuall defences so they worked their way around that by giving him his own player DU

0 Not allowed!
    Hmmm.....

[Suggestion] Trendy, please release the summoner today instead of next week.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by some_guy View Post
    Hmmm.....

[Suggestion] Trendy, please release the summoner today instead of next week.
    I agree
    [36] classic
    PSN | classic22us
    Steam | classic22

0 Not allowed!
    Could be, though without further evidence I'm with jersiq. Just seems more likely.

0 Not allowed!
    I'll go with releasing it today..

I would rather be playing with the summoner than Diablo, not that Diablo is a bad game or anything.

0 Not allowed!
    if the summoner is working and fully functional I don't think anyone would be opposed to an early release date I for one would buy it real quick.

0 Not allowed!
    How did this get from me contemplating on how the summoners minion DU will work to trying to get him to release early?

How to stay on topic? xD

EDIT: just realized, his XP is 1.3m out of 85m, best lvl 78 EVAH

EDIT: more contemplation- his 5-0 abilities do not seem to me like they are summoning spells, will overlord mode have its own unique 6-0 keys for assighning actions to the minions? will the summoner have to quit overlord mode in order to summon more minions?

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AcheronEvil View Post
    How did this get from me contemplating on how the summoners minion DU will work to trying to get him to release early?

How to stay on topic? xD

EDIT: just realized, his XP is 1.3m out of 85m, best lvl 78 EVAH

EDIT: more contemplation- his 5-0 abilities do not seem to me like they are summoning spells, will overlord mode have its own unique 6-0 keys for assighning actions to the minions? will the summoner have to quit overlord mode in order to summon more minions?
    Its possible that during Overlord Mode, his five abilities get transformed into five commands (Follow, Attack, Defend, etc.) since I assume you cannot summon during OM.