Close
Login to Your Account
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: DunDef Digest 5/16/12 Discussion Thread

0 Not allowed!
    from left to right : skott , Ice, Laura, Hitmonchan
    ?

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmonchan View Post
    Bingo!
    Are you talking about the Map Contest map? That's a map from our community, not from Trendy. :^)
    No, im talking about this crystal cave map.
    All the new map content that is coming out lately seems to focus only on 6-8 players.
    I dont have anything against big maps, although they are pretty laggy, but i also would like to see some smaller maps again.
    Just a nice change of pace after all those big shard maps.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #33
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KarlHeinz69 View Post
    No, im talking about this crystal cave map.
    All the new map content that is coming out lately seems to focus only on 6-8 players.
    I dont have anything against big maps, although they are pretty laggy, but i also would like to see some smaller maps again.
    Just a nice change of pace after all those big shard maps.
    From my brief time on the map, map movement and management for solo players shouldn't be as big an issue as it has been for some of our previous maps.

0 Not allowed!
    From my brief time on the map, map movement and management for solo players shouldn't be as big an issue as it has been for some of our previous maps.
    Cool!

I hate to be "that guy", but... any word on whether this map will be included in the Shards pack and/or price?

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by NLe View Post
    Can you tell us what weapons will drop when you play as the Summoner?
    Yeah... i'm wondering about this too now, probably monk weapons since they were planning on making him dual wield monk weapons.

0 Not allowed!
    I didn't think anything great would come from the map contest. Just bunch of people making ok looking maps and trying to make it difficult as possible. But this weeks featured map looks amazing. I actually like how everything is put into it so far and how big it is. Makes it seem MMO-y and it's a nice feel and different from how things are now. And different is good.

0 Not allowed!
    Bingo!
    that means i won. thts awsome cant wait to play as the summoner

0 Not allowed!
    Another fantastic digest, good job! It's also nice to hear more about the new difficulty on consoles. I'm just praying, PRAYING they add some new achievements/trophies to go along with it. They missed the chance to do so with each of the Shards stages, part of that being understandable as you can only add so many new achievements in a certain time frame. But at least now, they have a chance to consolidate them with the new difficulty. There could be one for completing all campaign stages on the new difficulty, all original challenges, and then the Shards levels on the new difficulty. All of the achievements would tie to that same specific add-on, so it wouldn't be any trouble to submit to Microsoft (and Sony, of course.)

0 Not allowed!
    I certainly wish that I had a playable version of my map up last week.

Anyway the kings valley looks really good

0 Not allowed!
    Summoner is looking more and more interesting.

Very keen to play this class!