Close
Login to Your Account
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: So who thinks they wasted their money on yet another more broken DLC?

0 Not allowed!
    In response to - if MacDaddy's shorts my kid the toy in happy meal do I go back?

What for?
    Are you kidding gas is $3.60 a gal and I drive an SUV. Heck no I stop at the dollar store and let my kid pick out 3 toys.
    I am the dad who took my kid to lunch and saved him from losing a $.25 toy token.

$4 in terms of life is such a small price to pay for something that will bring you hours of enjoyment. (And yes I know alot of you are in the younger crowd - so $4 can be hard to come by - when ur going to school / not old enough to work / etc..etc..)

Trendy developers worked hard to bring ya a new level map / challenge / Pvp show em some love - say Thanks if ya don't they will send an to ur house and annnounce the 2 of you are happy engaged to get married. ( You + = ya sexy couple you 2 )

PSN - coyotewolfdog

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emel Walsh View Post
    My god, I have already explained this before to some people. THE PS3 HAS 256MB OF RAM, TRENDY'S MAP IS NOT THE PROBLEM YOU ARE FREEZING, IT'S YOUR PS3. If my Xbox can run it perfectly fine, bearing in mind, they are the exact same map, ported from PC to console, I have only ever had 2 freezes on DD with Xbox, one my friend finding a glitch to freeze you and one on morrago when I wanted to place loads of App towers. Also Dead Island was extremely broken. When you bought it from steam it had the dev version, tell me how that's not broken? Duping glitches. I could list many games which are broken or were.

Toilet paper costs hardly anything. We are not brown-nosers, but fans of the game.
    Explain it as many times as you want fanboy. The Playstation was developed about 7 years ago, as was the xbox. Trendy knows the hardware they are working with, therefor, they should know the limitations of what they are working with. I say again, if they do not know these limitations, they are not doing there jobs. The playstation plays plenty of games, in fact, almost all games, fine. So, keep trying to make it about ps3 vs xbox, and keep trying to blame it on the system, and not the company that is building a game on that system.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by coyotewolfdog1 View Post
    In response to - if MacDaddy's shorts my kid the toy in happy meal do I go back?

What for?
    Are you kidding gas is $3.60 a gal and I drive an SUV. Heck no I stop at the dollar store and let my kid pick out 3 toys.
    I am the dad who took my kid to lunch and saved him from losing a $.25 toy token.

$4 in terms of life is such a small price to pay for something that will bring you hours of enjoyment. (And yes I know alot of you are in the younger crowd - so $4 can be hard to come by - when ur going to school / not old enough to work / etc..etc..)

Trendy developers worked hard to bring ya a new level map / challenge / Pvp show em some love - say Thanks if ya don't they will send an to ur house and annnounce the 2 of you are happy engaged to get married. ( You + = ya sexy couple you 2 )

PSN - coyotewolfdog
    Are you really bragging about driving an SUV? QFT

0 Not allowed!
    No Flaming/Trolling/Baiting: Flaming, trolling, verbal harassment and/or baiting users into arguments is absolutely not allowed. Again, refer to the Play Nice rule. Commenting on another Defender's intelligence, morality, judgment or taste are examples of flaming. If you see a situation arising, simply step away and alert a Mod. You can do so by either private messaging a Mod (links to our Mods profiles are linked at the bottom of this page) or by using the Report Post function found on every post.

i uassally dont step in and point out forum rules. Cant we just respect each others opinion. calling names is immature and childish.calling names is also under harresement.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianwulf View Post
    Explain it as many times as you want fanboy. The Playstation was developed about 7 years ago, as was the xbox. Trendy knows the hardware they are working with, therefor, they should know the limitations of what they are working with. I say again, if they do not know these limitations, they are not doing there jobs. The playstation plays plenty of games, in fact, almost all games, fine. So, keep trying to make it about ps3 vs xbox, and keep trying to blame it on the system, and not the company that is building a game on that system.
    *Like*

If a console can run Battlefield and MW3 no problem, there shouldn't be an issue with a game like this.

0 Not allowed!
    I don't care what you thinking but I love the new map.
    I like the portals as way to get around.
    The best part is the fish

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeofdeception View Post
    I don't care what you thinking but I love the new map.
    I like the portals as way to get around.
    The best part is the fish

I think the best parts are that you freeze all the time, get no xp, and no new pet. thats what i love about the new map.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Raziel666/

0 Not allowed!
    Now you know why I left the game and I don't buy anymore DLC

0 Not allowed!
    ^i dont blame you buddy. Lost alot of fun factor after this last dlc. im almost ready to hop on the band wagon for awhile.

0 Not allowed!
    same here and even the weapon rewards for Aquanos must be broken so there is rilly no point in playing it.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Raziel666/