Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it possible to recover corrupt data?

0 Not allowed!

Is it possible to recover corrupt data?

Wish my joining of the forum was under happier moments - I started an online game of MistyMire yesterday, my internet cut out while loading and corrupted my data.... losing all of my equipment for my 8 level 70+ characters.

Does anyone know of any way to get these back? I love this game, have both DLC's, and losing the level of equipment and mana I had is pretty depressing, not to mention the 20m mana I'd pumped into my new MOraggo-dropped weapon

Any help appreciated, thanks everyone.

Edit - I'm on Xbox 360, English

0 Not allowed!
    I'm very sorry to tell you that the only way to recover your data is if you had a backup.
    [36] classic
    PSN | classic22us
    Steam | classic22

0 Not allowed!
    Sorry to hear.

I can help you out. Doing runs to get your gear back and I should have some things in my forge/tavern to get you back on your feet.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoideR View Post
    Sorry to hear.

I can help you out. Doing runs to get your gear back and I should have some things in my forge/tavern to get you back on your feet.
    That's very nice of you to offer, thank you. Account is I Mab I , think I'll try and grind some Mistymire equipment later... Guess I need to learn how to make a backup haha!

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabby View Post
    That's very nice of you to offer, thank you. Account is I Mab I , think I'll try and grind some Mistymire equipment later... Guess I need to learn how to make a backup haha!
    You cant on the xbox, unless you use 3rd party software.

0 Not allowed!
    Same happened to me yesterday Mabby. Corrupted save; i just ran Mistymire solo 1st wave forever to get some gear. I still don't have my full sets of armor (and those I do have suck) but that seemed a quick way to fill up the box with armor.

0 Not allowed!
    what does this mean? this happened to me last night. its wasnt that horrible i just lost all my levels and just some weapons and armor. hope ill be able to participate in the event now

0 Not allowed!
    It means that your xbox was interrupted while Dungeon Defenders was trying to autosave. I'm going to assume you had PSN+ if you only lost some of your items.

Typically you lose ALL items in the box/on characters.

0 Not allowed!
    PS3 users say to use PSN+ as a backup save, but theres always a chance you're overwriting the old with an already corrupted save.

0 Not allowed!
    I sent an invite yesterday evening. I take it you weren't on. I'll try again tonight.