Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Tower Squire vs. Traptress

  1. #1
    0 Not allowed!

    Tower Squire vs. Traptress

    Which do you guys think is better/ more important?
    At the moment I have an awesome traptress, but quite a lacking tower squire.. I'm wondering whether I should switch the pieces to make an awesome tower squire, and a lacking traptress...
    The problem is.. I don't know any builds for the traptress except Moraggo, that I just learned a few seconds ago from travis33olson (Thanks btw ^_^). So are builds with the traptress overall better... or should I remain as a squire-monk only builder?

  2. #2
    0 Not allowed!
    traptress

  3. #3
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD-OF-FIRE0406 View Post
    traptress
    I see... any reasons why?

    also, what should the ratio of stats be for the traptress? My TD is quite hefty compared to the other stats

  4. #4
    0 Not allowed!
    If it was a case of one or the other i'd say squire because traptress has poor air defense, my tower huntress is the last character i leveled to 90 and completed all the regular levels , misty and morago on insane without using traps

  5. #5
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiss7787 View Post
    If it was a case of one or the other i'd say squire because traptress has poor air defense, my tower huntress is the last character i leveled to 90 and completed all the regular levels , misty and morago on insane without using traps
    ^^ this traps are honestly good at 83. My traps are doing like with proxies 23k and handles morago ins+ just fine
    GIVING AWAY EVERYTHING

  6. #6
    0 Not allowed!
    when i played trapness was the best, i could line a whole map with inferno's,and gas, and all i would have to kill were ogres and fire dudes. But yet again, that was before the patches and insane+

  7. #7
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by slooshi View Post
    ^^ this traps are honestly good at 83. My traps are doing like with proxies 23k and handles morago ins+ just fine
    .. It kinda contradicts ._.
    He was saying squire over traptress.. You're saying traptress over squire.. Unless I'm misisng something here...
    Anyways... JESUS... I just noticed your stats on the traptress.. how.. exactly did you get them so high? O_o

    Right now I'm creating both my squire and my traptress.. how many points should be allocated to each stat(about)? (Including casting rate)..

  8. #8
    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptBoxershorts View Post
    when i played trapness was the best, i could line a whole map with inferno's,and gas, and all i would have to kill were ogres and fire dudes. But yet again, that was before the patches and insane+
    We miss you. Just so you know. ;(

  9. #9
    0 Not allowed!
    I love my squire but in terms of reliability, traps tip the scales. Only reason I say this is because of insane+. Squire towers just go down to quick now on insane+. Traps have the luxury of trap count, they dont take dmg, they dont get moved and they're cheap.
    A wise man once told me to follow my dreams. I then proceeded to go to sleep.
    Beastly101

  10. #10
    0 Not allowed!
    For insane, tower Squire. For insane+, trap Huntress.

    A solo Squire can handle most maps solo on insane and you can practically AFK them. However, that changes on insane+, where mobs have much more health and deal much more damage. Your towers are just going to get annihilated in a 1000+ mobs wave. My advice is use a trap Huntress and kill Wyverns and Ogres with a DPS character.
    DON'T MESSAGE ME ON PSN AND DON'T SEND ME FRIEND REQUESTS. I HATE EVERYONE.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Trendy Ent.
dungeon defenders2dungeon defenders


© 2014 Trendy Entertainment All rights reserved. All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.

Privacy Policy