Close
Login to Your Account

Thread: Problem Refunding to my phone

0 Not allowed!

Problem Refunding to my phone

I recently downloaded dungeon defenders and got it on my android phone. I was charged for it but upon removal after attempting to root my phone and not being able to I attempted to refund it and can't. Is there anyway you can set up a refund for me?

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by faytes View Post
    I recently downloaded dungeon defenders and got it on my android phone. I was charged for it but upon removal after attempting to root my phone and not being able to I attempted to refund it and can't. Is there anyway you can set up a refund for me?
    Im sorry, but there is nothing we can do. We too dislike Googles return policy of 15 minutes. I highlighted the above because although we can still can not help you with this, we simply can not condone refunding deletion because a user tampered with their device.

0 Not allowed!
    Well then you shouldn't have on your forums a post about rooting your phone so I can play your game on my droid. It makes it seem like you endorse it. And why does google allow 24 hours for most refunds but not yours? I'm not trying to be rude I'm just very frustrated it seems very unfair to me that over a minute or 2 of being over that I'm screwed out of 5 dollars. I know its not a lot but its the point.

0 Not allowed!
    @the rooting thing, those are player posts and anytime you see a dev or mod (mods are players like me) posting about rooting, we say that it is something you do at your own risk. Rooting is an at your own risk kind of thing since it messes with a lot of your phone

0 Not allowed!
    http://market.android.com/support/bi...&answer=134336

All Android Market Apps have a return policy of 15 minutes. Never 24 hours. We never condone the rooting/jailbreaking of your devices as it can have unknown effects on the application. We can be held responsible for the deletion of data due to bugs, but not to the loss of data due to human error.

0 Not allowed!
    That's understandable. I have a question for you though and I'm sorry if I came across as being rude. They must of changed the policy cause I could of sworn it was 24 hours before. Anyways, I know for a fact that ill be buying it for the xbox 360. I have already bought it for the ipad, is there anyway I could be provided a voucher for the 360 version. I am really appreciative of your time and I again apoligize if I'm sounding rude. I'm just hoping for a solution. Thank you very much for all the time you've given me.