Close
Login to Your Account

Thread: Color codes, more advanced programs then eternia crystal..

0 Not allowed!

Color codes, more advanced programs then eternia crystal..

I was just wondering if anyone had some good color codes, because I can not seem to get alot of colors. Also, is their something EASIER than hex, but more advanced than eternia crystal that would allow for better mods?

Yeah, that about sums up my questions, and one thing, I am A XBOX 360 user, not pc, so cheat engine etc won't help.

Thanks for reading,
    ~Itttybitty

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by itttybitty View Post
    I was just wondering if anyone had some good color codes, because I can not seem to get alot of colors. Also, is their something EASIER than hex, but more advanced than eternia crystal that would allow for better mods?

Yeah, that about sums up my questions, and one thing, I am A XBOX 360 user, not pc, so cheat engine etc won't help.

Thanks for reading,
    ~Itttybitty
    Get the PC version for modding is all I can suggest. You can use the developer toolkit (DDDK) to change anything you like. There's a total conversion package prepared with it to if you want to change other things like core mechanics, classes, the color palettes, etc etc. The possibilities are almost limitless. Unfortunately for Xbox, the tool kit isn't available and modding it is much more of a hassle. Also, you can use your Xbox controller with PC (at least a wired one) so.. yeah.